How to Use KPIs for Successful Contract Management
A guide for contract managers who want to simplify their reporting processes, and improve the overall performance of their contracts.
As a successful contract manager you must understand how to recognize, establish, and monitor the most important KPIs for your contracts. But with so many conflicting company priorities, and required reporting projects, it is hard to know where to start. That's why we have created this guide to help you navigate measuring contracting success in a concrete and succinct way.
Download this guide to learn:
- The five required attributes of a good KPI
- Four clear steps for successfully presenting objectives and KPIs for Contract Management
- How to create effective KPIs for key contract areas: Contract Efficiency, Contract Effectiveness & Contract Risk
- Which KPIs to actively monitor for key contracting areas
- Three easy tips for getting started quickly
- How to ensure continued success with SMART goals